Sunday, January 13, 2013

Moving On

Exciting things are happening!

I keep coming back to wanting to do something with Pre/Postnatal Yoga, massage. etc. I still may be interested in trying to start up a community class, but for now I have decided to try and reach a wider audience by posting videos online. I will create and post Prenatal and Postnatal yoga videos, as well as infant massage and massage for pregnancy. I want to post resources and articles to support moms through pregnancy and beyond. It's time to put my love of all things pregnancy and birth-related to good use!

So I will be coming up with a new name (I totally thought I was the only one who came up with Mindful Mama Yoga. Turns out I was wrong.) and I will have a fancy new website in the near future!

On to bigger and better things (maybe five readers instead of three?)

Namaste

3 comments: